April 28, 2020
Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot these last few months. Feel that most of us are looking forward to resuming some sense of normal. While we are preparing just for that, we wanted to give you an update on reopening Origin Dental Wellness and our commitment to your safety.
The team of Origin Dental Wellness will be using the week of May 4 to prepare for how dental appointments are going to be a little different.. We will be seeing patients again on May 11.
Although infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued new guidance in treating patients in the dental setting. This new guidance may include some of the following changes to your next appointment:
- *Our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions before your appointment.
- *Your temperature will be taken at the beginning of your appointment. Those with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to proceed with dental treatment at that time.
- *Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- *We will request that you wait for your appointment time in your car. We will contact you when your room is prepared and ready. This will keep to a minimum the number of patients in the reception area.
- *We request that no extraneous family members or friends join you to your appointment unless they are needed for physical assistance.
We very much appreciate your patience as we implement these new protocols. The health and safety of our patients and our team is our utmost priority. If you had an appointment during the time that we have been out of the office, you will be contacted to reschedule. We will do our best to accommodate everyone as we are able.
We very much look forward to seeing one another and taking care of our patients again! We value your trust and loyalty and so look forward to welcoming back our patients and friends!
Shannon K. Toler, DDS and Team