November 14, 2017Oral Health
We all know O2 is oxygen, but have you heard of O3? It’s Ozone!
Ozone kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. It’s safe, effective and non-toxic. It only contains oxygen molecules and therefore you can’t be allergic to it.
Ozone is useful in dentistry for the following reasons.
- Ozone kills bacteria that cause decay.
- They fight the bacteria that cause periodontal disease.
- Vasodilator, so increases blood flow to the affected area, allowing for an increase in the availability of oxygen.
- Disinfection properties
- Non-toxic wound healing
- Accelerates healing
In addition, ozone systems are ecologically safe. Don’t wait, give ozone a try today!