When was the last time you had a good night’s sleep?
If you answer true more than twice in this quiz, you may want to discuss your sleep issues or risks for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) with our team:
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you often feel tired or fatigued?
- Have you been treated for high blood pressure?
- Have you ever stopped breathing or choked during your sleep?
- Body mass index more than 35?
- Are you older than 50?
- For male, is your shirt collar 17” or larger?
- For female, is your collar 16” or larger?
OSA or Obstructive Sleep Apnea is recognized as repeated episodes of cessation in breathing while sleeping when the muscles in the back of the throat fail to keep the airway open. 90% of sleep apnea patients are still undiagnosed.